Offer and Acceptance of the Product
The intellectual property rights of all entities are respected by Xfurbish. Any grievance involving intellectual property rights can be brought to the notice of our grievance officer, please fill out and submit the Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property Form ("IP Infringement Notice") and send the filed out IP Infringement Notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Any improperly or incomplete filled out document will not be considered.
The availability of the Product under the offer to sell is subjected to change without prior notice before the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. However, there may be circumstances where the Product may not be available for delivery after the purchase transaction. The seller has the right to cancel certain orders that the seller is unable to accept and the cancellation process can be initiated either by the Seller directly or the Seller can instruct Xfurbish to cancel such order. The rights to refuse or cancel any order are reserved by the Seller, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some reasons that may result in Buyer's order being canceled may include but not limited to are; non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Additional verifications or information may be required by the seller before processing or processing any order. Xfurbish and The Seller are not liable for any such cancellation and shall be without any recourse to Buyer.
With respect to the sale of Product by Seller to the Buyer, the Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer that:
- The seller has the legal rights to sell the Products on or through the Website
- The product shall meet the description and specifications as provided on the Website
- Products are free from any charge or impediment in favor of the third party
- Buyer shall have complete possession and rights of the Products
- Buyer shall be permitted to all the warranties and other guarantees applicable to the Product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or seller of the Product
The Selling Price of the Product is subjected to change without any notice before the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. The Selling Price is provided on the Website on an 'as is' basis as provided by the Seller. There may be errors in Selling Price due to technical glitches and may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of the offer of sale by the Buyer. Products subjected to such faulty Selling Price, shall not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller. All prices are inclusive of taxes unless stated otherwise.
Delivery of the Product
Various modes and modals of delivery are available for the purchased Product to the Buyer, as decided by the Seller. The seller assures that the Products being delivered are not faulty and are exactly those Products which are listed and advertised by the Seller on the Website and purchased by the Buyer and meet all descriptions and specifications as provided on the Website. Any damage, loss, or deterioration of the Products during shipping, or during transit shall be borne by Seller and not on the Buyer.
Verification of Buyer's shipping address, pin code will be done with the database of Website before a Buyer proceeds to pay for Buyer's purchase. In any case, if the shipping address is not serviceable Buyer must provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics service provider or by the Seller.
The dispatch time is an estimate and NOT GUARANTEED and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the two-way contract between the Buyer and the Seller for purchase and sale of Product on or through the Website.
Delivery of the purchased Products must be accepted by the Buyer that are said to be in a deliverable state. The Buyer is liable to the Seller in case the Buyer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the Products ordered by the Buyer, and shall further be liable to Xfurbish for any loss of any fee or charges that Xfurbish and its third parties shall have earned from the Seller if such delivery or transaction should have been completed. The buyer acknowledges that such damages or loss to Xfurbish and its third parties are not consequential or indirect.
Upon delivery and full payment of the price of the Product, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products and the title in the Products, and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Buyer from the Seller. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer upon delivery of the Product.
Return Policy for Products
Buyer's Product related complainant for refund or replacement will the processed in accordance with Our Payment Gateway Policy available at http://www.xfurbish.us/info/PaymentGateway. Both Buyer and Seller agree to Our Payment Gateway Policy. However, the Buyer will not be eligible for replacement or refund in the event of frivolous, false, or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products.
- Returns are subject to the Xfurbish’s return policy. On receipt of your order, you can claim for a return within 7 working days.
- Click on View your Order History & select the order you wish to return, then select the Order Query option & mail us with the apt subject line.
- The seller would contact you proactively within 24 hours & resolve your concern within 14 working days’ post receiving the mail.
- Once the seller responds back, the buyer has to ship the product within 2 working days.
- Ensure to self-ship the product using any courier having package tracking capabilities within 2 working days after the buyer validates for replacement.
- Product shipped back should ensure packed safely & is in the original condition as it was shipped & the tracking details to be shared with the seller.
- In case if the New product is returned should include price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories that were shipped along with the product.
- Once the return/replacement is validated by the seller, the product should be shipped back to the Seller.
- On receipt of the product & ascertained by the seller, the replacement product is shipped.
- In any case, buyer rejects the order, return shipping charges & refund processing charges will be applied to the amount paid & the rest will be refunded.
- In any case, if the resolution given by the Seller is not apt as per the Xfurbish policy buyer contacts the Xfurbish Shield team, the concern will be addressed & resolved unprejudiced.
- Products are returnable within the applicable return window.
- Once the return is validated, the product has to be shipped proactively within 48 hours to get a quick resolution.
- If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, and if cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Xfurbish shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
Cancellation of transaction/orders
- For order cancellation, click on View your order history, check the order & select Problem with Order & mail us choosing the subject line “Request for order cancellation”
- In any case, if there are price discrepancies or listing error Seller cancels the order or requests Xfurbish to cancel the order
- Only the requests through the mail are considered for order cancellation
- You can cancel an order until your order is in pending status.
- Orders which are dispatched & is in transit cannot be canceled
- On cancellation of your order, a confirmation mail would be sent to your email.
Xfurbish shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. In case a promotional code given by Xfurbish has been used for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such promotional code shall not be refunded if such of the order has been canceled. The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller and sole responsibility of Xfurbish for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
- On receipt of the product, a return request is to be placed within 7 working days.
- Click on View your order History & select the order you wish to return, then select the problem with product option & message the seller with the apt subject line.
- The seller would contact you proactively within 48 hours & check on the refund request & respond back to you.
- Once the refund request is validated by the seller, the product should be shipped back to the Seller.
- On receipt of the product & ascertained, a further process of refund is initiated.
- In any case, if the resolution given by the Seller is not apt or as per the Xfurbish policy then the buyer can ask the Xfurbish team to address & resolve unprejudiced.
- On order, cancellation refund would depend on the mode of payment chosen by you and the refund would be initiated within 3 to 5 working days.
Refund mode options
Credit card/ Debit card
Credit card/ Debit card
ACH/Wire Transfer through banks
ACH/Wire Transfer through banks
Paypal or UPI
Paypal or UPI
These Terms of Sale shall be governed in accordance with the laws of The States without reference to conflict of laws principles. You acknowledge that these Terms of Sale are solely for your benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for your successors and permitted assigns.
Disclaimer by Xfurbish
Xfurbish solely acts as a mediator in the form of an online marketplace and is limited to managing the website to enable the seller to advertise, exhibit, and offer to sell the products and to enable the buyer to purchase the products so offered, and other incidental services to facilitate the transactions between sellers and the buyers. Accordingly, the contract for the sale of any of the products shall be a bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall Xfurbish have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract nor shall Xfurbish hold any title in the products. The title in the products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass to the buyer from the seller.
These terms of sale shall not alter or modify any contracts, agreements, terms, or policies between the seller and buyer on one hand and Xfurbish on the other hand.
Xfurbish does not warrant that the sale price provided by the Seller of the Product is accurate, proper, and valid. Any error in the sale price shall be solely attributed to the Seller and not to Xfurbish. Prices, Product description, and availability of the Product are Seller's responsibility.
Buyer expressly acknowledges that the Seller selling the defective Product will be responsible to Buyer for any claims that Buyer may have in relation to such defective Product and Xfurbish shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
Xfurbish shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the Product, delivery of the Product directly by the Seller, and the installation of the Product where required.
If there is any query kindly contact us on email@example.com, We will be happy to assist you.
Updated on December 20, 2020