Please be ensured that before listing your item, you read, understand, and regularly check our policies (including the rules for sellers and the Xfurbish User Policy) and all applicable laws and regulations on the sale of your item. This can help you avoid potential problems and penalties.
Xfurbish policies are intended to:
- Minimize risks to sellers
- Support laws and regulations
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide equal opportunity to all sellers
- Provide a more enjoyable buying and selling experience
- Please Note: Listing made by you on our website is subjected to removal, and your buying and selling privileges could be limited if it doesn't follows Xfurbish guidelines or comply with Xfurbish policy.
Prohibited and restricted items
Our policies are drafted in accordance with the country and state laws, internet laws, input from our customers and our own discretion, especially for dangerous or sensitive items.
Xfurbish policies cover 3 main areas—prohibited, restricted, and potentially infringing items:
Prohibited items are not allowed to be sold on Xfurbish, often because they're illegal or involve strict federal or state regulations. Examples include:
Chance listings that promote giveaways, random drawings, raffles, or Firearms, weapons, and knives
Offensive material, which includes items that are racially or ethnically inappropriate
Prohibited services, which include services that are illegal or sexual in nature or that violate the Xfurbish User Agreement
Potentially infringing items may be in violation of certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. So some items are not allowed (even though they may be legal) because they often violate copyright or trademark laws. This also applies to certain types of information that appear in listings. Here are some examples:
Replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies
Sellers can't deny or reject any knowledge of or responsibility for the authenticity or legality their items
You're not allowed to use other members' pictures or text
And remember: Offering a prohibited, restricted, or potentially infringing item for free (rather than for sale) won't protect you from potential liability. This policy applies to both sellers and buyers.
For a satisfying and fun experience on Xfurbish, we're helping sellers list their items in the most effective ways possible. Listing is easy, sellers have to:
Select a category that matches the item for sale.
Provide a clear, honest, and accurate description about the item.
Avoid keyword spamming and any personal/store contact details in the description.
Note: Your item description and terms of sale cannot be included in an image. They must be in the listing hosted on Xfurbish.
It's against our policies to do anything that manipulates the search or browse experience on Xfurbish. This applies to all parts of a listing, including the title, subtitle, product details, description, pictures, links, and meta-tags. Action will be taken if you inappropriately divert buyers to a listing.
Before listing items, be sure about our guidelines on:
- Brand names
- Item details
- Keyword spamming
- Text and other information
We don't allow members to promote items that are not allowed to be sold on Xfurbish in their profile or collections. We also don't allow members to include links outside of Xfurbish. Unless otherwise stated, your profile and any collections you create must comply with our policies.
Make sure your profile and collections follow these guidelines. If they don't, they may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
The guidelines to be followed:
- Using your profile to let other members know who you are
- Displaying the items you're selling
- Displaying Feedback you've received
- Contact information
- Including nude images
- Including profanity or offensive materials
- Including gratuitous comments about other users or listings
- Promoting services or items that are not allowed on Xfurbish
- Violations of our other listing policies
- Xfurbish is a place where people can buy and sell all sorts of IT enterprise items. All listings have to offer a physical item.
- Make sure your listing follows our guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and your buying and selling privileges could be restricted.
- Listing guidelines
- Duplicate listings for a single item is not allowed
- Listings with no items should not be listed
- Avoid placeholder or blank listing
- Test listings
- Trades or want ads should not be added as products
Completing the sale
- If your item sells, contact your buyer, accept their payment, and ship the item.
- Examples of actions that are not allowed on eBay:
- Interfering with another member's transaction.
- Accepting payment and sending an item that is significantly different from the item described in the item listing.
- Charging buyers an additional fee for their use of ordinary forms of payment including acceptance of checks, money orders, electronic transfers, or credit cards.
Reporting policy violations
If you see a listing that violates Xfurbish policies, please report it by clicking the Report item link in the listing, or by clicking the Report or Contact Us link located on most of our help pages.
When a policy violation occurs, we email the seller and the buyer to let them know that the listing has been removed from Xfurbish.